All translations done by Zenit include translation, editing and proofreading (TEP).
We only work with native translators who have years of experience in the industry. Preference is given to those translators who are familiar with various translation programmes or computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools, allowing us to deliver an exceptional product in the shortest time possible.
Over the years, Zenit language professionals have garnered experience in a wide array of thematic areas, including:
- Governmental texts: documents for international organisations such as the United Nations and the European Union
- Marketing: brochures, web content, letters, promotions, catalogues
- Medicine: protocols, package inserts, articles
- General interest books: animals, gardening, self-help, graphic design, DIY and interior decorating, food
- Technical documentation: cars, machinery, repair manuals
- Educational material: online courses, lesson-by-lesson courses
- Magazines: cosmetics and beauty, fashion, travel
- Children’s stories: comprehensive service available including layout and printing