1. General information
These terms and conditions govern the allowed use of the page with URL http://www.zenit.cat that ZENIT, with registered address at Passatge Sant Pere, 3, Caldes d’Estrac (Barcelona), and Tax ID Code (CIF) ES-J64675838, makes available to Internet users.
Users may use the following means to express their requests, questions and complaints:
E-mail address: info[at]zenit.cat
2. The intellectual property rights of the web page http://www.zenit.cat as well as its source code, design, navigation structure and databases and the varying elements on the web page are owned by ZENIT, who holds the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate and transform them.
3. These general terms and conditions govern the access and use of the site http://www.zenit.cat (hereinafter the Website) that ZENIT makes available to Internet users free of charge. Accessing the Website means that you implicitly agree to these terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this Website will, moreover, be governed by the particular terms and conditions stipulated in each case. Merely using such services will mean that you agree to such particular terms and conditions.
4. Users are allowed to visualise, print and partially download the content of the Website only and exclusively in the following circumstances:
4.1. It is consistent with the purpose of the Website.
4.2. It is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained on the Website for personal and private use. It is expressly forbidden for users to use the Website for commercial purposes or to distribute, publicly communicate, transform or decompile the Website.
4.3. None of the contents on the Website are modified in any way.
4.4. No graphic, icon or image available on the Website is used, copied or distributed separated from the text or other images that accompany it.
5. ZENIT reserves the right to, any time and without prior notice, modify and update the information contained on the Website, the configuration and presentation of the Website and the conditions for accessing the Website.
6. ZENIT does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to the Website or to its content or that the Website is up-to-date. As soon as it becomes aware of errors, and provided that there is nothing preventing it or hindering it from doing so, ZENIT will conduct all tasks required to correct the errors, re-establish the communication and update the contents.
7. The user is the only party liable for accessing the Website and for the non-consented use that may be made of the contents on the Website. ZENIT shall not be held liable for any consequences or damages that may arise from such access or use. ZENIT shall not be held liable for security errors that may occur or for any damages that may be caused to users’ computer equipment (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored thereon, as a result of:
(i) the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the Website
(ii) a malfunction in the browser
(iii) the use of outdated versions of the browser
8. ZENIT is in no way liable for third-party contents linked from the Website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the linked contents that may alter users’ computer equipment (hardware and software), documents or files; therefore, ZENIT shall be held harmless for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. ZENIT owns the industrial property rights related to its products and services. With respect to third-party products and services mentioned on the Website, ZENIT acknowledges that related industrial and intellectual property rights are owned by the corresponding owner; there is no mention or manifestation on the Website that ZENIT holds rights or liability of any kind in connection with such industrial and intellectual property rights nor that it supports, sponsors or recommends such third-party products or services, unless expressly stated.
10. Unauthorised use or reselling of the information contained on the Website as well as any breach of ZENIT’s intellectual or industrial property rights will result in legal action.
11. Any third-party link to the Website must appear on the homepage; deep links, framing and any other exploitation of the Website contents in favour of unauthorised third parties is expressly forbidden.